Dr Hendricks is a native of the South Sound and a former Division 1 swimmer for the University of Idaho. She enjoys integrating her knowledge of biomechanics with rehabilitation and training and conditioning. Dr Hendricks uses a very evidence based approach to the care of all her patients, ranging from athletes to non athletes of all ages. She is also the co medical director for the Washington State Tennis Open held every August at the Seattle Tennis Club.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, University of Western States
- Masters of Science Sports Medicine, University of Western States
- Bachelors of Science Human Biology, University of Western States
- Bachelors of Science Exercise Science and Health, University of Idaho
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Active Release Techniques Provider
- Stecco Technique (Myofascial Release) Level 1
Dr Hendricks grew up as a competitive swimmer from age 6 with the Valley Aquatics Swim Team through college as a Division 1 swimmer for the University of Idaho. When she is not in the office she can be found spending time with her cat Luna, snow skiing, swimming, hiking, or working out at Vie.